Physical Exams and Sport Physicals
Physical Exams Help Insure a Healthy Lifestyle
You should always get a physical exam every year to keep your health on track. If you don’t have a regular doctor, having these routine, but important, health factors checked can be difficult but Hometown Urgent Care can help.
Every Hometown Urgent Care clinic can complete a routine physical around your busy schedule, 7-days a week. You don’t even need an appointment!
These physical exams should include a check of:
- Height, weight, and BMI (body mass index)
- Blood pressure
- Cholesterol screening
- Diabetes Screening
- Lifestyle questions about tobacco and alcohol use, physical activity, and your emotional and mental state.
Does your student athlete need a physical before he or she can play?
- We offer sports physicals 7-days a week with evening and weekend hours.
- Check your local Hometown location for discount specials!
- You never need an appointment!